Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Drama Queen

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is on Drama Queen another blog which belongs to Yuuki. Currently her blog is having 67 followers and it is using the three columns template. If I compare this blog with her other blog It's Not Always About Me, I can say that she is more active in that blog than this one. But I can see that she is trying her best to keep this blog update.

Yuuki might want to watch the Taiwan Drama the Because of You. Personally I have not seen this drama as it is not showing here. She loves to watch Japanese drama, Korean drama, and Taiwanese drama. She is the drama queen as she has seen so many dramas than me. If you love to watch drama series I am sure you find her with same interest with you.

Yuuki is one of the BC Bloggers and if you have time you can also visit her other blogs.

It’s Not Always About ME
oBizz
the food, the place and the bad trips!
Scientific Blabber
busy reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment