Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Good news and sad news!

Yeah my baby is sicked, he has purging then yesterday started vomit and yes there comes fever. Hubby says it might be virus, so how? The doctor refused do a blood test on him. Doc says wait until Sat if there is fever only take blood test.
First doctor we saw two nights ago, when son only having purging, he is active. Doc mention if there is vomit and fever, next time see doc will need to get blood test.

Today see the doc but not the same doc as, baby doc no clinic today. She is eldest son's doc. She refused give him blood test, saying if Sat still fever only blood test.

Crap this worry us and you know Sat is important days for my boys.

Hope my active toddler gets well soon.

Here comes good news,

check my giveaway

Click above link to find out.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Active toddler of mine

Yeah having many blogs now I need to keep doing things I love. Click above for one of my blogs!