Monday, May 24, 2010

In This Side of Town

Today blog review is In This Side of Town, check out Vernz blog she just tweet the blog and I like the new header. I know she has been keeping the old theme for sometimes, and now it is new refreshing one. It is a woman with a cup of coffee, with thought of bored nanay living in style in this side of town. I remember seeing in different style today it was a woman in bath tub.

Vernz is living in Davao City, Philippines, she is Pinay blogger. I am one of the followers at her blog, I love her pictures posted by her. The weekend animal encounter caught my attention. I don't know there is milk bar made of pure cows milk that comes in durian and chocolate flavour. I am sure you want to try them too.

Vernz is one of the BC bloggers and she updates her blog every day, if you want to know more of her side of town just click on above link.


This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment