Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inna's Wishful Thinking

I have been blogging over a year now and I am checking out Rosa's blog most of them time. Rosa has got a blog for her little girl, it is called Inna's Wishful Thinking. I am sure you like to see pretty pictures of little Inna with lots of impressions.

I always want to know more about little Inna, now there is a blog for her I can visit her blog often to see how she is going. I know that family comes first, I feel the same way. Anyway this is where you can see how much Rosa loves her little girl. There are so many pictures of her and I like her curly hair.

I love the pink colour of her three column template, the pictures of little Inna's give smile to me. I know they are looking for new aparment, I wish them best of luck and hope to see Rosa update her blog again.

Hop over to her blog to see her little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment